Watch for your new card in the mail in July 2015!
Member Q &A
Read more on flash cards
Contact your Credit Union today to find out how you can use TFSA to maximize your savings!!
Tell your MP that your credit Union matters to you and your family.
Take Action. Send a letter
Don’t forget to notify Turtleford Credit Union of your travel plans to ensure you have access to cash while abroad.
• Financing to purchase your home, recreational property and home renovations
• Conventional mortgage financing (requires 20% down payment)
• Mortgage financing through CMHC (Canadian Mortgage Housing Corporation) with flexible down payment options
• Competitive floating or fixed interest rates• Amortization to a maximum of 25 years
Your child is ready for college, but are you ready to pay for it? Your credit union is here to help.
Our Education loans are
• Designed to help the student with post secondary educational expenses• Guaranteed by parents
• Interest paid monthly, quarterly or semi-annually while in school
• Principal repayment starts 6 months after studies completed
A Turtleford Credit Union Personal Loan is a great way to borrow funds for any purpose.
• Loans for consumer based purchases (vehicles, household goods, and holidays) and debt consolidations
• Flexible terms and repayment schedules
• No prepayment penalty
To help you save for your retirement, Turtleford Credit Union offers RRSP, RESP and RRIF. Let one of our financial advisor help you select the right product for you tailored to your personal goals and budget requirements.
P.O. Box 370
208 Main Street,Turtleford
Saskatchewan S0M 2Y0
Telephone: (306) 845-2105
Fax: (306) 845-3035
Monday – Wednesday
8:30am – 4:00pm
8:30am – 4:30pm
8:30am – 4:00pm